Princess Crown Ring
This ring is the perfect engagement gift for your one and only love.
The ring has a zircon inlay to dazzle your lady’s senses and catch the eye of envious onlookers
The 925 Sterling Silver has been uniquely styled into the shape of a crown, so your special lady can feel like a princess.
The zirconia crystals’ bright light symbolizes the raw excitement you feel when you see your love.
Enjoy watching your soul mate wear a ring that radiates immense beauty in sunlight.
The ring’s details have been expertly carved to give the jewel the perfect finishing touch.
Capture her beauty with this exquisite ring and cement the eternal bond of love that you two share.
How to Find Your Ring Size
How to Find Your Ring Size?
While the most precise way to find your ring size is to have a jeweler do it, you can also easily do it at home. Whether you're sizing your finger to buy a ring online, or want to surprise your sweetie with an engagement ring, the next method has you covered.
Finding Your Ring Size
- Cut a strip of paper or a piece of string. Wrap the paper or string around the finger to be sized.
- Slide the paper or string up to the knuckle, as the ring must be sized large enough to able to slip off and on, over the knuckle.
- Mark the intersection point of string. Make sure to mark both points of the string.
- Place the paper or string next to a ruler and write down your measurement.
- Locate your ring size by locating your measurement on the size chart.
If the measurement falls in between two sizes, it is recommended that you choose the larger size. Your fingers might also swell if you're pregnant or taking certain medications. Take this into account when measuring your fingers.
Finding the Ring Size for Your Loved Ones
- Find a ring that your loved one currently wears.
- Make sure he or she wears that ring on the finger you are shopping for.
- Using a ruler to measure the inside diameter or inside circumference of the ring.
- Match your measurement with our size chart to find your perfect fitting size!
If the measurement falls in between two sizes, it is recommended that you choose the larger size.