High Chlorine Levels Are Toxic and Cause Damage To Your Skin, Hair and Overall Well Being.
In fact, a recent scientific breakthrough study revealed 50% of chlorine exposure happens in the shower.
Because your skin is permeable, this means chlorine is actually getting into your bloodstream — while the rest is inhaled by the lungs through the vaporization process.
Dr. Robert Ballas, a well-known dermatologist noticed many of his patients would come in with terrible skin issues and undiagnosed health symptoms.
They were aging faster, even while they were doing all the ‘right’ things.
He knew something was off and was determined to fix it.
After years of research into the dangerous toxins found in shower water, he realized his patients were ingesting harmful toxins every single morning —without knowing it!
That’s when he decided to take matters into his own hands and create an all-in-one, simple solution called the AquaPower Shower Head